Juniors Playing Kit
All junior players are required to wear a well fitting mouth guard and hockey shin pads for all training and matches. You will not be allowed to play without them.
Club kit is not compulsory for practice. For matches, club shirt and socks are required as a minimum.
What is the kit?
- Shirt: Sky/Navy/Maroon
- Shorts/skirt: Navy blue
- Socks: Maroon and sky hoops
- Hoodie : Navy/sky Club hoodie
Where can I buy it?
PlayerLayer provide performance materials kit and club socks. You can review the kit selection and order items from PlayerLayer's Spencer themed website http://playerlayer.com/account/spencer-hockey-club.html
Club beanies and a few sizes of socks are still available from the Spencer Bar throughout the season.
Children using older kit from 2014-16 seasons can continue to use it as there is no requirement to change.
- shin guards (must be hockey not football shin guards)
- mouth guard
tee shirt or polo shirt
- long sports socks
- training shoes (no football boots as they damage the artificial pitch)
- water bottle
- cold/rain: sweat top and pants in colder weather, rain jacket in wet weather
Additional items if you have them
- astroturf shoes (training shoes with small plastic studs covering the entire sole of the shoe)
- hockey stick
- hockey ball
- hockey glove
- hockey sticks
- goalkeeping equipment
- first aid kit
Kukri Training tops available from www.alleycatz.co.uk