Running the usual mixed 7-a-side league, men's 7-a-side league and ladies' 7-a-side league open to members and non-members. Each league will contain 8 teams - so secure your spot early (spots are only confirmed once payment has been received and confirmed).
To enter, download an entry form and return to Camilla Muirhead at email@example.com
Payment in full will be required 14 days before start of the league.
General Rules for All Summer Leagues:
1. Leagues of 8 teams over 8 weeks will follow a round robin format.
2. Games are 25 mins each way. Two games are simultaneously played at 7:30pm, then another two at 8:30pm – ie. every team plays each week.
3. 3 Points for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a loss.
4. Leagues will run in two sessions.
a) Two mixed leagues running on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10th April – 30th May 2018 (8 weeks).
b) Three leagues running on Mondays (ladies), Tuesdays (mens) and Wednesdays (mixed) from 11th June – 1st August 2018 (8 weeks).
1. Umpires provided.
2. Free (small) Jug of beer/shandy for each team each week.
3. Cost is £360 per team per 8 week league.
4. Venue: Spencer HC, Fieldview, Earlsfield, London, SW18 3HF
Additional Rules for Mixed Leagues:
1. 7-a-side no GKs or kicking backs.
2. A minimum of 3 girls on pitch at all times.
3. Played on half a hockey pitch, with small Ds.
4. No hitting anywhere on the pitch.
5. No penalty corners, instead a free hit at the closest point 5 metres outside the D is awarded.
6. No penalty flicks. A penalty goal is awarded if a defensive foul in front of goal stops an otherwise certain goal being scored.
7. New rules apply.
Additional Rules for Men's and Women's Leagues:
1. 7-a-side, fully kitted GKs compulsory.
2. Played on half a hockey pitch. Full sized Ds.
3. Hitting at goal allowed. Hitting out of defence allowed. Hitting anywhere else not allowed.
4. Penalty corners awarded in normal way. 2 players on the defending team must stand in the opposite D.
New rules apply.